„Beyond slitting and winding“
At the K 2016 KAMPF presents a comprehensive range of services around the slitting and winding technology for web-shaped materials and displays an expanded portfolio which exceeds the core competence “slitting and winding”. Using the slogan “Beyond Slitting and Winding” KAMPF as the leading manufacturer of slitting and winding machinery introduces new products and developments for future production to meet the increasing market demands. These include topics like: industry 4.0, networking and automation, complete and new detailed solutions to improve operation and productivity to name only a few.
Main topics and exhibits:
- The core competence of KAMPF, for which it has been known for almost 100 years in the market, will be represented by a narrow width slitting machine, type Microslit. This machine especially convinces with its special machine design – the basis for the processing of thinnest foil webs into narrow slit widths from 4.5 mm with finished roll diameter of up to 375 mm. The flexible application options cover a wide range of demanding and/or technical films. The Microslit is also ideally suited for the processing of battery separator film.
- Precise automated processes and procedures ensure reduced waste and release the operators. The topic automation is demonstrated by integrated comprehensive solutions. Using the high performance slitting machine, type Autoslit III as an example, the visitors receive information about KAMPF services in regard to roll handling, transport and monitoring.
- Also automation “en détail“ is a further potential for the KAMPF developers to increase the product quality and improvement of process security. With the presentation of some example solutions, KAMPF provides an insight into the continual improvement of the machines. One example solution is the new tape dispenser for double-sided tape. Others are different assembly units in the slitting section, e.g. an automatic blade changer and a burst cut holder with slitting dust suction.
- The slitter, type Universal, designed for the foil processing industry, offers enhanced productivity and high throughput: up to 11m working width, 1,500 m/min. speed, 1,500 mm finished roll diameter plus a host of new features. The improved heavy duty winding station for 6t finished roll weight as an exhibit passes on to the improvements of KAMPF station winders and winders.
- The topic computerization of processes is as new as trendsetting: Networked machines allow control of production by available data in real time, and thus lead to the improvement of slitting programs, the setup and maintenance times, energy efficiency and more.
- With the project “Converting 4.0” KAMPF takes a holistic approach to optimizing the entire production. Interdisciplinary teams of KAMPF specialists and experienced skills providers, develop new solutions. These accompany customers in the new networked production while offering great benefits. The monitoring and use of networked production data will lead to increased productivity and flexibility, and facilitate the monitoring and initiation of optimizing measures. KAMPF presents a new tool at K'2016 that comfortably provides so-called “smart services”. The KPC (KAMPF Production Cockpit) allows a start into an intelligent production planning of the future. The KPC products are the result of an intense exchange between producers and processors of web materials and offer additional modules for process optimization like electronic spare parts catalogs and interactive machine documentations.
- The KAMPF Lifecycle Services team reports on new products from the comprehensive range of services. In recent years, the portfolio of the KAMPF Lifecycle Services has been greatly expanded. In addition to the customer service, the KAMPF Service Portal (KSP) for fast 24/7 online help, retrofits and used machines the KAMPF Academy is a real highlight and enjoys popular demand. The visitors find information about training opportunities and individual courses. Visitors receive information about training opportunities and individual courses. The courses include basic and advanced training, security and on-site training and many more.
- The company Kampf LSF, a 100 % subsidiary of KAMPF, stands for technical innovations in special machinery and plant engineering. Under the theme “Processing.Unlimited” Kampf LSF presents its extensive product program around the topic special equipment engineering. Both complex special equipment for the production and processing of web-shaped materials such as plastic films, paper, textiles and other substrates, as well system technologies with handling and process steps for non-web-shaped materials have been successfully produced by Kampf LSF for many years now.